FLEXO MACHINE OPERATOR.
The person will be responsible for operatingmachineryand engage with the Production Team
to ensure optimisation of the organisation’s machinery. Key Duties and responsibilities
Production Supervisors as required.
▪ Create & maintain accurate records relating to activity during shift.
▪ Ensure that manufactured products meet specificationsby observinggoodmanufacturing practices.
▪ Effective & efficient relaying of relevant information to colleagues &/or Production Supervisors.
▪ Actively participate in any / all continuous improvement activities. ▪ Share experience, knowledge & best practice with colleagues.
▪ Actively participate in shift meetings & training sessions. ▪ Demonstrate good housekeeping practices.
▪ Reporting on all defective machines to the production in-charge or production supervisor so that maintenance action may be undertaken.
▪ Apply best practice standards in all areas of Occupational, Health and Safety, quality procedures, Standard Operating Procedures & Job Safety Analysis systems.
▪ Proactively identify & make recommendations for improvements in all relevant areas of business.
▪ Ensure provided PPE is maintained & used as prescribed, replenishing as necessary.
▪ Controlling of further processing of products until conditions likely to cause non-conformities are eliminated.
▪ Any other duties as required by the Production Supervisors / Production Manager.
- Excellent High School qualifications as a minimum
- Minimum 4 year’s SPECIFIC operator experience in a printing or related industrial set-up
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong sense ofteamworkand ability to workcross functionally with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity