Position: Front Office Executive
Reporting to: Head of Facilities
Department: Administration & Compliance/Facilities
The Front Office Executive will be the first point of contact for our company. Duties include offering administrative support across the organization, welcoming guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all visitors report to the reception desk first, then wait to be attended to by the respective person / department upon notification.
- To welcome and direct guests to the respective floors within the building.
- Attending to the switchboard; making calls as directed, transferring of external calls, taking down and passing on messages promptly.
- Administration of internal and external courier correspondence.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Book conference/Meeting room as per user’s request and records
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Facilities function duties as directed by the Manager.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- A minimum of 2years experience in a similar position.Experince in hospitality industry would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Training from Utalii College.
- Customer Service Training
- Excellent communication skills (English, Swahili)
- Polite, pleasant, friendly
- Planning and organization
- Problem solving
- Team-work and cooperation
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by 18th January, 2019, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: MALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY