Marketing trainee will identify and attract sporting opportunities that generate and build the NOC Kenya brand. He/she will focus on raising the profile of NOC Kenya as Olympics champion by aggressively marketing using existing resources and targeting events that will generate a positive partnership and sponsorship opportunities.
- Marketing of NOC Kenya guided by its vision of being a leading, competitive and impactful National Olympic Committee globally.
- Promoting NOC Kenya brand.
- Promoting International Sports Relationships
- The establishment and maintenance of stable and strategic sponsorships and partnerships. This would include:
- Maintaining regular updates in all social media and traditional media platforms.
- Sponsorship sales.
- Merchandise and licensing initiatives.
- Membership, ticketing and Olympic revenues.
- Grow online revenues through the relationship with new and existing partners including online advertising, merchandising and travel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant related field.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of computers and software applications as related to sports.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sports management.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- 0-1 years’ experience