Position: Marketing Manager
Term of Employment: Full Time
Duty Station(s): Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Report to: Business Development Director
We are looking to fill the following position immediately
Scope of Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities Team Leader are the following, but not limited to;
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Customer service Management skills
- Coordination and strong negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking and forward looking
- Interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Strong interest to learn, adapt and cope with any assignment
- Human resource management skill is mandatory to supervise, guide, empower and lead subordinates
Education & qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing from renowned University or business school
- Qualified chartered marketer
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing out of which at least 1 year in management or supervisor role
- Having MBA from business school is highly preferred